Covid Testing Locations
Here are some Mexico Airport Testing options.
You can also use this site for finding a testing location near you in Mexico: https://www.chopo.com.mx/gustavo_a_madero ($115-$200 USD depending on where you are in Mexico, for PCR test)
Resorts in Mexico offering 14 days free accommodations, if you test positive.
México Testing Cites: Laboratorios Médicos El Chopo; Laboratorios Lapi; Salud digna; Laboratorio Médico Polanco; Médica Sur; Hospitales Ángeles; Hospital Español de la ciudad de México; Centro Médico ABC; Campus Observatorio; Hospital Ángeles Interlomas; OlarteyAkle, Bacteriólogos; Laboratorios Lister; Laboratorios Biomédicos de Mérida; LABIOMOLA; Hospital Español de la Ciudad de México; Médica Sur; Grupo Diagnóstico Aries; Laboratorio CARPERMOR.; ORTHIN Referencia Especializada; Unidad de Patología Clínica; Laboratorios Clínicos de Puebla; Laboratorio Juárez; Grupo Corporativo BIOQUIMIA, Siglo XXI; LSG Clínicos Mexicali; Lans, Laboratorio de Referencia; Laboratorio de Diagnóstico Molecular AL Genós; Biología Molecular Diagnóstica
https://www.theexcellencecollection.com/ (hotel group offering tests)
AIC Hotel Group-
All-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels, including UNICO 20 87 Hotel Riviera Maya and Nobu Hotel Los Cabos is offering free COVID-19 testing and complimentary medical assistance for all U.S. residents who book three or more nights by February 28, 2021, for travel between January 26 and December 31, 2021, or until requirements are lifted. Eligible guests will receive two complimentary antigen tests per room and can purchase additional tests at a cost of $50 each.
Playa Hotels and Resorts-
Playa Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will offer complimentary COVID-19 antigen testing to registered guests returning to the U.S. from any of its 17 resorts throughout Mexico and the Caribbean. The free on-site antigen testing and discounted PCR tests will be made available from January 22 through April 30, 2021, for guests staying at least three nights in Mexico and the Dominican Republic and five or more nights in Jamaica. Test results are guaranteed and in the event of a positive result and subsequent quarantine, guests will receive a 50 percent discount on accommodations.
Palace and Le Blanc Resorts-
Palace and Le Blanc Spa resorts recently expanded their Purely programs to offer free on-site COVID-19 antigen testing for guests returning home to the U.S. Travelers can schedule their departure test at check-in and can expect results within 30 minutes. Guests can also schedule a PCR test on-site through a third party.
Excellence Resorts properties in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico are partnering with local laboratories to offer guests complimentary COVID-19 tests on-site if they are returning to the U.S. or another country requiring a negative result for entry.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts-
Karisma Hotels & Resorts is introducing free on-site COVID-19 antigen testing at its properties in Riviera Maya, Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica. The brand will also cover travelers’ quarantine accommodations for up to 14 nights if their results come back positive.
Bahia Principe Hotels-
Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts is offering guests traveling to the United States the viral antigen test free of charge. The complimentary antigen testing will be available from January 23 until March 31, 2021, or until regulations regarding this new requirement change, and results will be received within 72 hours in written and/or electronic format.
Grupo Xcaret- Free antigen tests for all guests and PCR tests available for a cost. Both tests performed in hotel facilities by a special medical organization. Free 2 week stay if you test Positive.
- Sandos Playacar, Sandos Caracol, and Sandos Cancun: Guests can receive COVID-19 tests without leaving the property with results delivered via email within 24 to 48 hours. The cost of a PCR COVID-19 test is approx. $115, and the cost of a rapid test is approximately $25.
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera- free tests with appointment. If you test Positive, they will let you stay for free while in quarantine.
- Hard Rock Chain hotels- 2 free antigen tests per room, PCR tests available on site for $99
- Palace Resorts-2 free antigen tests per room, PCR tests available on site for an additional cost
- Beach Palace
- Cozumel Palace
- Isla Mujeres Palace
- Playacar Palace
- Sun Palace
- The Grand At Moon Palace Cancun
- Moon Palace Cancun
- Le Blanc
- AM Resorts-2 free antigen tests per room, PCR tests available on site for an additional cost
- Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Cancun
- Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
- Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- Secrets The Vine Cancun
- Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort
- Now Emerald Cancun
- Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
- Dreams Natura Resort & Spa
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Sunscape Akumal Resort & Spa
- Secrets Aura Cozumel
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
- Posadas Resorts (Fiesta Americana)- 2 free antigen tests per room, PCR tests available on site for an additional cost
- Panama Jack Resort- Free antigen testing with a three night or more stay.
- Rio Dunamar- Free antigen tests and 2 week stay if you test positive.
Puerto Vallarta– info here
- CMQ Hospital testing in Puerto Vallarta $197 USD
- SaludDignaPuerto Vallarta: AVENIDA FRANCISCO VILLA # 1284 COL. LAS ARALIAS, 48328
+52 55 39566729
- PCR cost: 1000 pesos ($50)
- Antigen cost: 300 pesos ($15)
- Results in 48-72 hours for PCR and 2-24 hours for antigen
- AM Resorts- 2 free antigen tests per room, PCR tests available on site for an additional cost
- Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
- Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Nuevo Vallarta
- Sunscape Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca- Free rapid tests for guests. Done on site.
Cabo San Lucas
- COVID-19 Testing in Cabo San Lucas, LIST of testing sites here and here. Prices vary per location, antigen tests can be as low as $60 USD.
Pure Cabo Testing for $319 USD
Meliá Hotels International– Free PCR tests and complimentary COVID-19 health insurance, which even includes extension of stay for your companion if you’re hospitalized.
Montage International– Free on-site antigen tests for COVID-19 to enhance its existing health protocols.
Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts– Now offering departure antigen testing on-site at no cost to guests traveling to the United States, for up to two guests per room. Testing is administered by in-house lab teams and results are delivered within 30 minutes. For guests traveling to countries requiring PCR testing, the resort’s concierge can facilitate on-site testing through a third party, but additional fees will apply.
If a guest tests positive and cannot depart, the resort will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 14 days, for up to two guests per room, should both guests test positive. Additional rapid tests will be available for $19 per guest.
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort– offers guests on-site access to COVID-19 testing. An antigen test is available for $30, with results expected the same day. PCR tests are also available for $220, with results in 24 hours.
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal– can work with the hotel’s Personal Concierge team to arrange an on-site COVID-19 test through a third-party medical professional. Antigen tests are $30, with same-day results expected. PCR tests are $220, with results in 24 hours.