Pomelo Travel and Flights From Home are looking for a full-stack developer who will fill the role of Team Lead. As a full-stack developer, you will work on both our front-end and back-end applications and work with the team to ensure continuity and best practices. You will also have a strong voice for architectural decisions and guide the platforms for long-term success.
You must be able to work on both front end and back end and be familiar with API integrations, Microservices, and Agile development. As a close-knit team, you will be required to work with databases, deployment, and some server administration.
A great user experience and strong security are very important to our company and we expect that to be a value you can also contribute to the team and projects.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Own web navigation services that require high availability and scalability
- Write high-quality, maintainable code with high levels of impact across both internal and external users
- Collaborate with design, product managers, and testers to define and architect current and new web applications
- Help define the technical direction of the team
- Maintain the existing codebases while completing other cross-functional requests
- 3+ Years Full Stack Developer Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- WordPress Development
- Familiar working in JIRA
- Familiarity with Agile Development
- Server Administration Apache / Linux / NGINX
The location of the work will be flexible and can be done at home, however, we have occasional meetups in Utah. In addition to the basic qualifications we’re looking for with this job, we’re also looking for an inspired and motivated individual who is willing to think outside the box, and has a passion for creating travel itineraries that will help our customers think outside the box and experience rural communities. Especially important is a love of people and cultures, and a desire to share that excitement with others. If you think you’re the perfect fit, apply here!